nedeľa 29. septembra 2013

Friendship and my best friend

In my opinion friends are the second most important thing in our life - after family, of course. We meet new friends during all life - at first in nursery, next at school or at work. So we meet a lot of friends, but I think, that real friends are only a few of them, real friends who are with you in every situation. A lot of friends go with you to enjoy themselves - to disco or pub. But real friends stands by your side even if you experience hard times. 

My best friend... I really don't believe that something like "friend who will be by yours side all your life" exists, because friends changes along with circumstates, whetever it's change of school, moving to other city or something else. Besides, there always were conflicts between people and everytime it's a risk, that you will lost your so-called best friend someday. But... currently, I must admit that I have someone like best friend. He is my classmate. I will call him by his nickname - Sheldon. We know each other more than three years. From the beginning we were on the same thought-wawe and have many things in common - for example our hobbies, opinions and approach to life. We both experienced a lot of pain in our past and we both desire to change our lives to become happier. Really, many things we have common... Even if our physical properties are really oposite. He is tall and well builded with wide chest and shoulders, he has deep-inteligent-sad blue eyes, bushy eyebrows, bigger nose and ears and dark brown short hairs. His most favorite band is Beatles and his biggest idol is John Lennon. Also, our characters are in certain ways opposites. I'm an extrovert, always showing his feeling, but Sheldon is always covering them. Sometimes he seems to be cold-blooded and un-emotional, maybe a little too lofty, but it's just because of his nature. There are only a few people who can really understand him. But, I'm glad I belong to this little group.
Sheldon is a person who will never betray (of course never say never) someone. He always stands for the word and keeps his promises. He is also reliable and consistent. And when it cames to the sincerity... He is really straight foward, but it's only a good property in this case. I know he will never lied to person which he loves and he always told me even hard things directly. Also, he is a person who changed me a lot. When I came to this school I didn't believe in real friends - after a many wounds I've earned. And also I was a fake person, because I was afraid to open up and show the true face, so I played with people and hate them. But Sheldon slowly broke my inner defence and now I'm learning to believe in someone again and believe in myself too. He is learning me many things I've forgot. 

He is the person who has my full respect and admiration - and I only can wish to meet more friends like Sheldon is. 

But he is not only person who I respect. I've met many amazing people last three years. Even if they are my tutors, I consider them as my friends, because they really guiding me and supported me all the time. They are more than ordinary teachers for me. 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára